It’s our sixth year and we’re still doing annual predictions! Apple, Google, SpaceX, Disney+ are all covered. Let us know if you agree or disagree or have any comments – @nakedtechpod
As always we cover all angles using audio clips from different sources so you get everything you need to know, right here on the Naked Tech Podcast.
Episode 164. Recorded Friday 8 January 2021.
Show notes & links:
In 2021, Geoff predicts…
- Apple will announce 120 Hz displays for all iPhone models in their 2021 lineup
- SpaceX will successfully launch and land a Starship prototype (SN?) after going to low orbit and back – note the ISS is at 408km | List of Starship test flights on wikipedia
- A cinema chain somewhere in the world will introduce some subscription service to exhibit a streaming service show, e.g. The Mandalorian, Falcon & Winter Soldier
- HP and Dell will each have a line of ARM PC’s
- Disney+ will hit 100m subscribers globally (current 86m) and CBS All Access + HBO Max will hit 50m combined (current 30m) | Streaming service provider numbers on wikipedia
- Google will manufacture and launch the Pixel Watch in 2021
The Naked Tech Podcast is your new favourite destination on geek culture hosted by Kelvin Lee and Geoff Kim from Sydney, Australia. Topics range from the latest in technology to comic book movies. If you enjoyed listening to us, you can help the show by leaving us a review on iTunes or get in touch with us on @NakedTechPod.