Happy new year listener! And as per tradition, we will give our top 3 predictions for the calendar year. As always, our predictions are measurable and quantifiable with a view to properly mark ourselves at the end of the year. This time round, our soothsayer-ing abilities include topics like gaming, Apple Inc’s moves and a whole lot of space. Find out more on episode 135 of the Naked Tech Podcast.
Episode 135. Recorded Monday 6 January 2020.
- The time Tim Cook stood his ground against the FBI | Wired via Outline
- The 100 gadgets that defined the 2010s | The Verge
- Valve will launch Half Life in the second half of 2020
- Next iPhone will not have USB-C port | Bonus – Apple will build a hardware device for gaming
- Project Artemis to launch with a view to putting a man on the moon in 2024
- Death of Ring doorbell (or Amazon will at least drop the branding)
- To track the trend of ‘dark mode’ for everything, google.com will introduce native dark mode for its famed homepage
- Apple will buy HBO | Bonus – Apple will announce that they are building a network in space
The Naked Tech Podcast is your new favourite destination on geek culture hosted by Kelvin Lee and Geoff Kim from Sydney, Australia. Topics range from the latest in technology to comic book movies. If you enjoyed listening to us, you can help the show by leaving us a review on iTunes or get in touch with us on @NakedTechPod. The outro music is ‘Sorry’ by Comfort Fit.