Amazon has been in Australia for almost a month now. Has it been a success so far? What are their top selling products? Should the retailers be freaking out? Also we look in Amazon Key where you let Amazon into your house to deliver goods. Would you? Would we? All this and more in Episode 94 of The Lazy Couch Podcast!
Episode 92. Recorded July 2017.
iTunes | subscribe | email | twitter | web | youtube
- Connect 4 event | Oculus
- Amazon AU Unveils Week One Results – Power Retail
- Top 10 products for Amazon Australia – Yahoo News
- Amazon is not Aussie yet – AFR
- Amazon AU is biggest international launch – SBS News
- Amazon in Australia: the science behind the hype – ARN
- Amazon AU deals in Ozbargain – OzBargain
- Amazon Key | Amazon
- What could possibly go wrong with Amazon Key? | Forbes
- Amazon Key – I let the retail giant open my door and I regretted it | Washington Post via SMH
The Lazy Couch is a geek culture podcast hosted by Kelvin Lee and Geoff Kim, based out of Sydney Australia. Topics range from the latest trends in technology to comic book movies and all things geeky. If you enjoyed listening to us, you can help the show by leaving us a review on iTunes or get in touch with us on @thelazycouch.
The intro music is ‘Helix Nebula’ by Anamanaguchi.