In this week’s episode, we cover Apple’s big WWDC event and unpack all the new, and not so new, features that were announced as part of the keynote. Scully reminds us that The X-Files revival is REAL and DAPRA reminds us that robots will one day rule over us, mere humans. All that and more on episode 18 of The Lazy Couch.
Episode 18. Recorded Wednesday 10 June 2015.
- Gillian Anderson’s ‘And so it begins…’ tweet from The X-Files set | @GillianA
- Alien love??
- Jimmy Fallon makes a cameo in Jurassic World | youtube
- Emoji URLs may be the next big thing..? – www.✈️🎰💸.ws | Slate
- Spotify running | Spotify
- Yahoo to kill off a bunch of products including Pipes | Venture Beat
- Google’s Neal Mohan to move to Dropbox to head product | re/code
- Bill Hader’s Birdman-like WWDC intro skit | cnet
- Everything Apple announced at WWDC in one list | TNW
- Video: Apple’s WWDC keynote in 12 minutes | The Verge
- Apple to build high-speed network for fast content delivery | Bloomberg Business
- Spotify, Rdio et al respond to the Apple Music announcement | 9to5 Mac
- South Koreans win DARPA Robotics Challenge | BBC
- Video: Robot epic FAIL compilation | Facebook
- Video reaction: ‘The Martian’ trailer | youtube