Troubles on Wall Street with the amazing GameStop saga that somehow involves Reddit, the good and bad of CES ’21, more rumours on the Apple-Hyundai partnership, China building an unhackable quantum communication network, and Google kills another thing.
As always we cover all angles using audio clips from different sources so you get everything you need to know, right here on the Naked Tech Podcast.
Episode 165. Recorded Tuesday 2 February 2021.
Show notes & links:
- Show notes | Notion
- r/wallstreetbets | subreddit
- GameStop Mania Reveals Power Shift on Wall Street—and the Pros Are Reeling | WSJ
- It’s a Big Year for ‘Clean Tech’ at CES | Wired
- Panasonic’s new HUD tech turns your windshield into a video game | cnet
- Kuo adds fuel to Apple-Hyundai electric car rumors | The Verge
- The world’s first integrated quantum communication network | phys.org
- Google Stadia Shuts Down Internal Studios, Changing Business Focus | Kotaku
- GeForce NOW Australia | Pentanet
The Naked Tech Podcast is your new favourite destination on geek culture hosted by Kelvin Lee and Geoff Kim from Sydney, Australia. Topics range from the latest in technology to comic book movies. If you enjoyed listening to us, you can help the show by leaving us a review on iTunes or get in touch with us on @NakedTechPod.