Apple and Tim Cook are making the headlines for all the wrong reasons this week but are the concerns warranted? What are the factors that has the market worried and what are some strategies they could employ to stop the rut? We also chat all things Bandersnatch and Netflix’s attempt at interactive entertainment. How _do_ you explain what a tv streaming service is to someone from the 80s?
As always, we cover all angles using clips from different sources so you get everything you need to know, right here on The Lazy Couch podcast.
Episode 115. Recorded Monday 7 January 2019.
iTunes | subscribe | email | twitter | web | youtube
00:00 – Intro & Kelvin’s rant
03:40 – Bandersnatch review
- Netflix takes interactive storytelling to the next level with Black Mirror’s Bandersnatch | Variety
- Bandersnatch’s secret post-credit ending – what happens and how to get it | Screen Rant
- “Moral Machine” reveals deep split in autonomous car ethics | Cosmos Mag
- Contribute to the Moral Machine | mit.edu
17:30 – Apple is in trouble, will these moves help?
- Tim Cook’s letter to Apples investors | Apple Newsroom
- Foxconn to begin assembling high-end iPhones in India | Reuters
- Sony boosts 3D camera output after interest from phone makers | Bloomberg Quint
- Samsung Galaxy S10 leaks show a new type of “notch” | Business Insider
43 :24 – Digital Driver’s Licence trial in NSW
- How your driver’s licence may change | 7 News
- More on the trial | Service NSW
The outro music is ‘Sorry’ by Comfort Fit.
One reply on “115: Bandersnatch review & is Apple doomed?”
Great episode. Gotta find time to watch Bandersnatch!
Can you do the Surface vs MacBook comparison soon. Love to get your views