We’re back with an apocalyptic bang after a short hiatus. Episode 61 brings you the X-Men: Apocalypse spoiler review, highlights at Google I/O, Twitter partners with Spotify, largest ever data breach revealed and Asus introduces a robot.
Episode 61. Recorded Tuesday 31 May 2016.
iTunes | subscribe | email | twitter | web | youtube
Download episode 61 (mp3)
00:00 – Intro
- Kelvin goes to Malaysia, Hong Kong and Macau
- Geoff goes to Bon Iver ‘Cercle’ show at Vivid and gets retweeted by Justin Vernon (@blobtower)!
- Geoff gets on YouTube Red
06:21 – Villager News:
- Twitter partners with Spotify | TechCrunch
- Twitter toys with the ‘beautiful restraint’ of character limits | Newsweek
- Meet Zenbo, Asus’ $599 home robot | Fortune
- Asus ZenBook 3 is thinner, lighter, faster than the MacBook | Engadget
- Asus hardware lineup announced at Computex | Trusted Reviews
- Hacker tries to sell 427 million stolen Myspace passwords for $2,800 | Motherboard
20:00 – Google I/O, conversation with Chris:
- All the big announcements at Google I/O 2016 | Android Authority
38:12 – X-Men: Apocalypse Spoiler Review:
- ** SPOILER WARNING**
- Everyone loves the 90s X-Men cartoon series theme | IGN Facebook
- X-Men: Apocalypse | IMDb