Apple had a boring event this week but was it still an important one? Twitter turns 10 – will they last for another decade? Is Domino’s the most innovative company in Australia with its bold plan to roll out their autonomous delivery robot DRU? Should your next smartphone be a Xiaomi?
Kelvin and Geoff will tackle some of these questions and so much more on episode 54 of The Lazy Couch.
Episode 54. Recorded Thursday 24 March 2016.
iTunes | subscribe | email | twitter | web | youtube
Download episode 54 (mp3)
00:00 – Intro:
- Geoff has joined HelloFresh – a subscription service for cooking
- Geoff sees Tweedy at The Factory Theatre
04:07 – News:
- Xiaomi Mi 5 review – an alarmingly good smartphone | The Verge
- Domino’s unveils autonomous pizza delivery robot DRU | PC Mag
- Intel’s Skull Canyon NUC, most powerful game-ready mini-PC | PC World
- How (and when) to order a Tesla Model 3 in Australia | Gizmodo
- SBS strikes English Premier League deal with Optus | The World Game
19:13 – Apple’s ‘Let Us Loop You In’ Event:
- The keynote – 21 March 2016 | apple.com
- Compare iPad models | apple.com
- Everything you need to know about iOS 9.3 | Gizmodo
33:15 – The Story of Twitter:
- Twitter is 10 years old | The Atlantic
- The evolution of Twitter’s logo | Creative Bloq
- The story of the Fail Whale | ReadWrite
- Fixing Twitter | Fortune