..and we’re back. This week, we cover Google’s Nexus program and Geoff tells us about his experience with going Android. Apple Pay has arrived in Australia and we chat about the potential future of paying for goods and services with your smartphone. There’s also news on Tinder, Google search results showing you apps that you don’t have installed, and we say goodbye to Rdio. This and much more on episode 39.5 of The Lazy Couch podcast.
Episode 39.5. Recorded Thursday 19 November 2015.
Download episode 39.5 (mp3)
- Nexus 6P review | Trusted Reviews
- History of Google’s Nexus program | Wikipedia
- Tinder and Match goes IPO | Yahoo Finance
- Tinder CEO Sean Rad’s awkward interview | Evening Standard
- Why Rdio died | The Verge
- New Huawei battery can charge to 48% in 5 minutes | The Guardian
- Google can now stream apps to your phone | The Verge
- Square prices IPO at just $9 per share, valued at $2.9bn | Fortune
- Apple Pay switched on in Australia, but only for Amex | SMH