All about NFT’s (non-fungible tokens) and Microsoft unveils Mesh, its mixed reality platform that points to the future of work using Teams.
As always we cover all angles using audio clips from different sources so you get everything you need to know, right here on the Naked Tech Podcast.
Episode 168. Recorded Monday 8 March 2021.
Show notes & links:
- Show notes | Notion
- NFTs or non-fungible tokens: The new kind of digital art that could prove a bonanza for creators | ABC Science
- Grimes made $5.8 million in under 20 minutes selling crypto-based artwork | Business Insider
- Kings of Leon Will Be the First Band to Release an Album as an NFT | Rolling Stone
- Tokenised Assets: 3 Critical Developments in Asia Pacific | Consensys Blog
- How NFT Art Marketplaces are Merging with DeFi | Consensys Blog
- S!ng makes creating NFTs as easy as posting to Instagram | Input Mag
- Jack Dorsey is trying to sell his first tweet | The Verge
- Jack Dorsey’s Square, Inc. is buying a majority stake in Jay-Z’s streaming service Tidal | The Verge
- HoloLens 2 AR Keynote 2021: Pokemon GO & Mesh | UploadVR youtube
- Microsoft Mesh feels like the virtual future of Microsoft Teams meetings | The Verge
The Naked Tech Podcast is your new favourite destination on geek culture hosted by Kelvin Lee and Geoff Kim from Sydney, Australia. Topics range from the latest in technology to comic book movies. If you enjoyed listening to us, you can help the show by leaving us a review on iTunes or get in touch with us on @NakedTechPod.