Introducing Clubhouse – the hot new social audio app, Facebook may be working on a watch to compete with Apple, Bing makes an opportunistic play in Australia, and Apple is getting into augmented reality hinting at a mixed reality future.
As always we cover all angles using audio clips from different sources so you get everything you need to know, right here on the Naked Tech Podcast.
Episode 166. Recorded Saturday 13 February 2021.
iTunes | spotify | twitch | email | twitter | web | youtube
Show notes & links:
- Show notes | Notion
- Clubhouse, the invite-only audio app, explained | Vox
- Elon Musk and Vlad Tenev audio clip on Good Time Clubhouse | Descript
- Twitter is now testing its Clubhouse-like voice chat rooms | The Verge
- Agora, the Chinese-founded company powering Clubhouse, sees stocks soar as investors try to cash in on Silicon Valley’s hottest social media platform | South China Morning Post
- Facebook Working on Smart Watch to Compete With Apple Watch | Macrumors
- Microsoft: U.S. should consider Aussie law vexing Facebook, Google | Axios
- First Apple TV+ AR app launches with ‘For All Mankind’ backstory through mixed reality | 9to5Mac
- Elon Musk: Dogecoin could be the future but… | TMZ
The Naked Tech Podcast is your new favourite destination on geek culture hosted by Kelvin Lee and Geoff Kim from Sydney, Australia. Topics range from the latest in technology to comic book movies. If you enjoyed listening to us, you can help the show by leaving us a review on iTunes or get in touch with us on @NakedTechPod.