This week, Elon Musk walks the fine line between trolling the world and controlling the world with calculated tweets. Will he eventually go full Elon?
Despite the Australian government not releasing the source code, the tech community have already conducted a teardown and reverse engineered the COVIDSafe app. What did they find?
While ‘pandemic drones’ may soon be deployed to track your vitals like temperature, heart rate and the way you cough to detect whether you have the virus or not. Where do you draw the line in terms of tech being used to limit the spread?
As always we cover all angles using audio clips from different sources so you get everything you need to know, right here on the Naked Tech Podcast.
Episode 143. Recorded Sunday 3 May 2020.
- Was Elon Musk’s Tesla Twitter meltdown legal? | The Verge
- COVIDSafe app teardown and panel discussion | troyhunt.com
- A ‘pandemic drone’ could help limit the spread of the virus | ABC news
- AI company, Lauretta, wins COVID-19 hackathon run by MIT | LinkedIn post
- Norwegian Zoom rival, Pexip, seeks Scandanavia’s biggest tech IPO | The Verdict
- Behind the scenes look at Ray Park as Darth Maul | IGN Youtube
- ‘The Last Dance’ tops Netflix’s ‘The Tiger King’ as the world’s most popular documentary | Bleacher Report
The Naked Tech Podcast is your new favourite destination on geek culture hosted by Kelvin Lee and Geoff Kim from Sydney, Australia. Topics range from the latest in technology to comic book movies. If you enjoyed listening to us, you can help the show by leaving us a review on iTunes or get in touch with us on @NakedTechPod. The outro music is ‘Sorry’ by Comfort Fit.