“The internet is your enemy but also your friend.”
Yes, this pretty much sums up the Naked Tech Podcast as we delve into how we’re all being tracked by cookies (or are we?) and how the coronavirus is affecting the tech industry in surprising ways.
We also get all caucus-y and break down the Iowa caucus fiasco and see how our friends at Cnet break down the newest foldable flip phone, the Motorola Razr.
As always we cover all angles using audio clips from different sources so you get everything you need to know, right here on the Naked Tech Podcast.
Episode 140. Recorded Monday 10 February 2020.
- Nvidia no longer attending MWC, citing coronavirus risk | The Verge
- Geoff’s website – geoff.kim | geoff.kim
- Discussion paper: Redemption grace period and deleted names dated 2002 | icann.org
- Parasite and Bong Joon Ho dominates the Oscars | ABC news
- Google wants to kill third-party cookies | ABC news
- Tackling fake news online | Download This Show
- How the Iowa Caucuses became an epic fiasco | NY Times
- Spotify is buying Bill Simmons’ The Ringer to boost its podcast business | Recode
- Does our Motorola Razr fold test mean this phone won’t last a year? Not quite | cnet
- Watch Motorola’s real flip test for the Razr | The Verge
The Naked Tech Podcast is your new favourite destination on geek culture hosted by Kelvin Lee and Geoff Kim from Sydney, Australia. Topics range from the latest in technology to comic book movies. If you enjoyed listening to us, you can help the show by leaving us a review on iTunes or get in touch with us on @NakedTechPod. The outro music is ‘Sorry’ by Comfort Fit.