Chances are, you are triggered by the sight of the price tags of the new iPhones, but were you able to hold out on pre-ordering? Apple are certainly pros at controlling the marketing message but did they go too far in 2019? It may not matter however as there are about 70m Chinese old iPhone owners who are looking for an upgrade. Even if that doesn’t work out, Apple have 2 new services in Apple Arcade and TV+ streaming, which are actually quite affordable.
As always, we cover all angles using clips from different sources so you get everything you need to know, right here on The Lazy Couch podcast.
Episode 130. Recorded Tuesday 17 September 2019.
- Trypophobia trigger of the week – Apple’s new iPhones | Everyday Health
- iPhone 11 Australian price and specs | Gizmodo
- Cheaper iPhone 11 the most popular pre-ordered model in China | CNBC
- The U1 chip is the beginning of an Ultra Wideband revolution | Six Colors
- Compare iPhone models | apple.com
- iPhone 11 Pro first impressions | MKBHD youtube
- New iPhone camera features | cnet
- What is Deep Fusion and how does it work? | Computerworld
- The awkward days of the Apple Watch are over | The Verge
- What is an LTPO display? | PC World
- Apple Arcade – everything we know and known titles | Digital Trends
- Apple’s streaming service Apple TV+ will launch 1 November | Business Insider
The outro music is ‘Sorry’ by Comfort Fit.